Forum Stardoll-Forum Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
air jordan look

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Stardoll-Forum Strona Główna » Konto Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

air jordan look
Autor Wiadomość
Hobart Antoinette
Przybysz
Przybysz

Post air jordan look Odpowiedz z cytatem
The build of air jordan look the shoe was also different from the majority of other Air Jordan 4s. The side panels were stripped of the customary netting in favor of additional black tumbled leather that gave the shoe more of a premium look. Although it may be subtle in appearance, I think it s one of the most versatile shoes that Jordan Brand came out with this year. I mean, you can basically wear it with anything.The Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux was also a sneaker I missed out on when it last released a few years back.

I m a big fan of the Air Jordan 7, but ironically did not own 1 pair. There were a lot of Air Jordan 7 colorways to choose from this year, but to be quite honest, these were one of the few (perhaps only) colorways that I was interested in air jordan s picking up. Surprisingly, this colorway ended up sitting on shelves for quite some time before they managed to sell out. That made made it real easy for me to get a pair without having to pay more than retail. Great classic colorway that I m glad people decided air jordan 1 to pass up on.

There is not one thing I would change about this shoe, which is something you don t really hear from me when it comes to Jordan Brand sneakers.2015 was a HUGE year for adidas. We know that their numbers can t really be compared to Nike and Jordan Brand s , but something more important than numbers for adidas is that for the first time in a very long time people are talking about them again. Usually all we hear about is what Nike is doing with LeBrons or Kobes and what air jordans 1 .

This year brought us more collaborations than I think we ve ever seen when it comes to sneakers. Not only did we have  the usual brands dishing out collaborations left and right like New Balance, Asics, PUMA, Vans, and Saucony, but we also had adidas, Nike and even Jordan Brand joining in on the fun. Some of the most noteworthy collabs that dropped in 2015 include the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 (btw there s another colorway expected to release in January).

(Editor s Note: Anybody notice that one of the complaints often lobbed at Kanye and adidas is that they only sell because they re limited? Well, how many OVO 10s did Drake and Jordan put out?) but if Jordan Brand paid any attention to any blog or social media then they know that they re sitting on a gold mine with Drizzy. Just like with Kanye, fans are enamored with Drake so even though his Air Jordan 10 release wasn t anything out of the norm, sneakerheads still loved it for the simple fact that Drake was attached to it.

Imagine what Jordan Brand could air jordan 11 do if they used the 1, 3, 4, 5 or 11 silhouette in a collaboration with Drake? Or maybe even give him his own lifestyle silhouette? Everyone would be all over it.To me, it does not get more classic than the Air Jordan 1 . 2015 proved to be a great year for the model but I ultimately landed on the  Shattered Backboard  for my list. The reasons? It was easily the best quality Jordan 1 in a very long time, I love the colorway and [img]http://www.japan-newsforest.com/images/look/air jordan 11-593ybd.jpg[/img] it is unique to 2015 having never released before.
Pią Paź 11, 2019 04:29 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pią Paź 11, 2019 04:29
Reklama
Pan i Władca ; D
Pan i Władca ; D

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Sob Lut 13, 2021 21:57 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sob Lut 13, 2021 21:57

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Stardoll-Forum Strona Główna » Konto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: